I think it's so important to provide local recommendations to all of our visitors here at Doleos, so I chose 5 of my favourite places around Aberystwyth. These are:
- Aberystwyth prom - perfect for strolling up and down any time of the day, and the best sunsets in Wales!
- Cambrian mountains - a range of mountains to climb and enjoy, with spectacular views. Or just drive around as well!
- Cwm Rheidol - beautiful and gorgeous to explore.
- Ynyslas - a most beautiful beach (it's also a SSSI), where better to enjoy some yummy icecream?
- Bwlch Nant yr Arian - a gorgeous area just outside of Aberystwyth where there are daily Red Kite feeds!